Tuesday, August 28, 2007

First Day of School


Here are Rachel, David, and Josh, very excited to start school! School started on August 22nd. The kids had been anxiously awaiting that day for some time now.


Rachel carefully picked out her first day of school outfit. I still can't believe that she is starting 4th grade.

David really liked his shirt but didn't pay too much attention to the pants he put on - they actually belong to his brother. David will be starting 2nd grade this year.

I think that Josh was excited to start Kindergarten. I know he was excited to do the same things that Josh and Rachel have been doing for a few years now.

"Mom, I'm in 4th grade now, I don't need you to walk me to my classroom!"

David seemed happy to find where his class was lining up.



I waited with Josh until they let them in. The parents didn't even get to come in the building with them! They all had a great first day.

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Did Josh wear David's pants too or did David just wear Josh's? I really like the close up of Josh against the brick. Cute!

Ginger said...

Rachel will be a teenager before we know it - yikes! David, I think you look handsome regardless of who's pants you're wearing. I can't believe they didn't let you come in with Josh!!! I would have protested.

Amanda said...

No, Josh wore his own pants. I know they look big but it's because my kids are so skinny! I think David actually wore Josh's on purpose because they fit him around the waist.

Jess said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe you have a fourth grader either. What is it like having three in school and only one at home?

Laura Bloomfield said...

What was the verdict of the first week of school??