Sunday, April 11, 2010

Easter 2010

We had a nice Easter this year. Even though we didn't have snow (yay!), we opted to have an indoor egg hunt on Saturday. Here's a couple pictures of the kids finding their baskets and eggs.

Emma - she is proudly wearing her princess crown that she found in her basket.

Josh with his basket.

Rachel is counting her eggs.

David is hoping to find some more in the couch.

Church this year was our semi-annual conference where we watch talks on TV. So, the following Sunday I had the kids dress up in their new Easter clothes. Who wants to dress up when you get to stay home?


Rachel

Josh

David


Emma

My pretty girls

My handsome boys

The whole crew!

I'm so thankful for this time of year. We remember the Savior's Resurrection and it's the beginning of my favorite season - Spring! I love it when it starts to get warm again, the flowers come out, and everything comes to life again. Spring takes a while in Colorado - and we tend to get a lot of snow - but when it comes around, it's beautiful!

No comments: