Monday, October 11, 2010

Josh's Birthday and Baptism

Our sweet little Josh turned 8 this year. He has been wanting a skateboard since Christmas eve (when he told me that's what he wanted for Christmas). He was very excited when he found out that was what was in the big box.



He's gotten pretty good at it! I'll have to take some pictures of him cruising around the back patio. Even though he wants to ride it to school, I'm not ready for that yet :)

He wanted a Spongebob cake - which was pretty easy because he went and found one of his toys to put on top.



A couple of weeks later he got to get baptized by his Father. I did bring the camera but when I started to take pictures I realized that the battery was still at home in the charger. The cell phone had to do....

Josh and Aaron


The kids


Josh and his Grandparents


The whole family


We are so proud of Josh for making the choice to be baptized!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

It looks like Ezra was helping a little with those candles. We're glad we could be there for some birthday fun even if things were a little crazy (or barfy, I should say). We're glad you had a good birthday, Josh. You are a great kid!

Rach said...

Happy Birthday!! Can't wait to see him cruising around on his skateboard. Good thing for cell phones, huh? I think we have all left the camera battery at home, at least I have.

Elle said...

I'm glad that I am not the only Mom who forgets the camera ;)

We are glad you had a good birthday Josh. We love you!