Friday, March 18, 2011

Bubba Gump Shrimp

In March we had the fun treat of Aaron's sister Amy, her husband Brian, and their two kids come visit us in Colorado. Brian has a favorite restaurant that he likes to visit when he travels. Since we rarely go up to Denver, we hadn't been there (or even heard of it). It's called Bubba Gump Shrimp and it's a theme restaurant about the movie Forrest Gump. This happens to be one of my favorite movies so it was fun to be there and see all the movie stuff all around.

Here's Emma enjoying coloring the menu.

Josh is having fun as well!

If you needed any thing, you just flipped the sign over to say "Stop Forrest Stop" and the servers would stop and help you.

The famous bench with the box of chocolates.

It was a fun outing!

1 comment:

Bond Fam said...

I'm so relieved that I am not in any of these pictures, seriously, I am I hate pictures of myself! It was so fun to see all of you, hopefully we will be able to come back and visit again!