Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Blog challenge

My friend Jessica had this on her blog and tagged me, so here goes

4 Jobs I've had

1. Broccoli picker
2. library book filer
3. Computer Science TA at BYU
4. Computer programmer

4 Movies I Can Watch Over and Over

1. Forrest Gump
2. Matilda
3. Pride and Prejudice (the 2005 one with Kiera Knightley)
4. Sense and Sensibility

4 Places I've Lived

1. Utah
2. Oregon
3. Virginia
4. Nebraska

4 TV Shows I Enjoy

1. The Office
2. American Idol
3. Law & Order
4. CSI

4 Places I've Been on Vacation

1. Disneyland
2. Utah
3. New Mexico
4. Palmyra, New York

4 Favorite Restaurants

1. PF Changs
2. Cheesecake factory
3. Applebees
4. Subway

4 Websites I Visit Daily

1. www.calorie-count.com
2. www.myfamily.com
3. friends & family blogs
4. www.zionsbank.com (not all that exciting, I just check my bank account every day)

4 Places I'd Rather Be Right Now

1. asleep
2. on a lounge chair, poolside
3. curled up with a good book
4. visiting all my family

4 People I Think Will Do This

1. Sarah
2. Mollie
3. Ginger
4. anyone else reading this blog that feels inclined to do so....

1 comment:

Jess said...

Thanks for doing that, it was fun to read!