Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas concert


Josh's kindergarten class put on a really cute musical concert. I guess it was really a winter program. All the songs were about cold and snow and not about Christmas. I thought it was pretty funny because it's still pretty warm here - it will get up to about 65 in the afternoon. We are probably never going to have a snow day from school (something they sang about) or get even 7 inches of snow - let alone 7 feet! I guess it's all in the spirit of being politically correct.



2 comments:

Bond Fam said...

How funny, that you guys are still so warm and in Utah we are being buried to death in snow! Thats funny that they didnt sing any Christmas songs, I guess they didnt want the jewish, muslim, etc kids to feel left out.

Laura Bloomfield said...

Amanda, I don't think it's very nice to rub in the fact that it's so nice there and so cold here! If you're going to rub it in, at least send some of it up here too!