Monday, December 22, 2008

Edible Snowflakes

The kids and I made a yummy recipe the other day from The Friend magazine. It was a fun activity and very tasty as well.

You take a tortilla, warm it up in the microwave to make it flexible, and fold it in half several times (like you are making a paper snowflake). Cut out shapes along the sides and unfold. Fry in a small amount of oil until lightly browned and crispy.


Sprinkle with powdered sugar and enjoy!


I promise he really is enjoying it! Josh was in a bad mood because he wore his pajamas to school on the wrong day. All the kids really enjoyed making and eating their snowflakes.

2 comments:

Bond Fam said...

Oh poor Josh! I would have been grumpy too, if I accidentally wore my pj's on the wrong day! Hey look on the bright side at least you were comfy! And those snowflakes look real fun!

Mollie said...

I am so laughing about Josh wearing his PJ's on the wrong day! Someday hopefully he can laugh too.