Sunday, May 31, 2009

Home Depot Kids Workshop

One of the last things that David need to do to earn his Wolf Badge in Cub scouts was to build something useful out of wood, using a tool like a hammer or a screwdriver. Every month Home Depot has free projects for kids to do this exact kind of project. They each get an orange apron, a certificate, and a pin (to put on the apron). I took David and Josh and they had a blast building a little wheelbarrow planter. I think we will try and make it there each month!







5 comments:

Bond Fam said...

How cool, I didn't know that Home Depot did that! Your wheelbarrows look great boys!

Jess said...

I was just thinking about the projects at Home Depot the other day and wanted to take Luke. It is such a fun program for kids and those little wheelbarrows are the cutest!

Elle said...

Good job guys your wheel barrow planters look like they turned out perfect. Thats a really cool program, I wish I could sneak in and participate!

Laura Bloomfield said...

That is so cool!!! Good Job, Boys!!!

Dawn said...

Loved these pictures. What fun!