Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Good Old Fashioned Water Fight

The other day, the kids were riding bikes and getting pretty hot. I was telling David that when I'm running and I get really hot, I like to pour some water on top of my head and it cools me down. Well, one thing let to another and soon everyone was pouring water on everyone else. I told the kids if they all got in their swimming suits, they could go out back and have a water fight. I filled up a camping water dispenser (you know, with the spout at the bottom) and armed them each with a water bottle. They had so much fun filling up their bottles and getting each other wet. It was a nice way to cool down on a hot summer day. The weather here changes so frequently that they actually had to come in when it started raining. They had a lot of fun while it lasted!




2 comments:

Jenn said...

Water fights are the best! My kids love to play in the water any chance they get!

Elle said...

Looks like it was a lot of fun!