Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Swimming Lessons

The first thing that we did to start out the summer was swimming lessons. Last summer we didn't do any because we had just moved to Las Cruces and I was still trying to figure out what was what. We joined the YMCA a couple months ago - one reason was for the great swimming lessons. I really liked the program. All the kids got 8 45 minute lessons and they all learned a lot.

Here's David


Josh always likes to make a fun pose


This was Emma's first time ever having swimming lessons and she did great!


Josh getting some one on one with his teacher.


Here's Rachel doing her favorite stroke (I think it was the back stroke)


The kids all did very well and learned a lot!

2 comments:

Trinity said...

Ahhh . . . swimming lessons. This is one of those things I know I need to start doing for Grace but am never sure how to or when. Any suggestions?

Jenn said...

Yeah I need to get my kids going on this also, that is great your kids are getting good lessons!