Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Family Update January 2010

I need to be far better updating our blog on a regular basis! I will forget the fun things that happen and also the boring day to day stuff if I don't write it down. So, here's a little January update. January started off with every one getting back into the swing of things - the kids in school, Dad with new responsibilities at work and Church, and me focusing on getting back to the gym and getting the house organized.

The kids have been doing great at school. Rachel has managed to get straight As so far in middle school and is adjusting really well. When the weather has been nice, the kids have been enjoying jumping on a trampoline that we got for Christmas. I enjoy them getting a little bit of outdoor time! I'm looking forward to the Spring and Summer when they can use it a little bit more. I finally organized all the toys in the house (they've just been in boxes since we moved here) and the kids are having fun rediscovering old things that they had forgotten about. I also moved a bunch of furniture around and now the kids all feel like they have a new room.

David and Josh had crazy hair day at school. They had fun creating their hairstyles but I think they ended up taking them out at school. Something about looking like girls...



Both of them actually really need haircuts so there was a lot to work with.


David went with the "pony hawk".


Josh added these little clips - I think he ended up regretting it :)

I almost gave them a real mohawk - and then I was going to give them a haircut the next day, but decided against it. I didn't want to mess it up too badly!

Anyway, those are some of the things we did this month. I promise more blogging in the future :)

1 comment:

Bond Fam said...

Haha so funny, I love the hair guys!