Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Gardner Village October 2009

When we took our fall break trip to Utah, Grandma, Aunt Sarah, and I took the kids out to Gardner Village. They had some fall activities there and a fun restaurant to eat lunch at.



Here are the kids waiting for the pony rides.



Josh, with his Jack-o-lantern smile.


Rachel, David, & Josh


All 4 of them enjoying a candy stick from the sweet shop.


Emma



Rachel, riding her pony around the donkey wheel. I don't know how exciting it was for them, but them seemed to have fun.

Josh

David


Emma


Next was the petting zoo where Emma firmly rejected petting any animals. We all know she likes to keep her hands clean :)

David

The girls

"Mom, it's getting close to me!"


Josh wasn't afraid.

He was pretty happy.

There were a lot of cute photo ops there.


Emma enjoying her candy stick.


Enjoy the rest of the photos in this slide show.

Thanks so much to Sarah for taking all of the pictures!

3 comments:

Jess said...

I love Gardner Village. I have been there a few times when visiting my parents. I did not realize how red Rachel's hair is or maybe it is just the lighting in these pictures. How pretty!

Amanda said...

About Rachel's hair - we had just dyed it for Halloween (she was Ginny Weasley). It was one of those temporary colors. Yeah, her hair is still red...

Mollie said...

Her hair looks cute red. I was thinking she's looking more and more like you, Amanda. Wish we could have been there with you guys.