Friday, September 29, 2006

Super boy


Since Josh was so excited about his superman underwear, I couldn't resist when I saw these Superman pajamas, complete with cape. He had actually mentioned that he wanted some pajamas for his birthday so I thought it was perfect. He put them on as soon as he got them and started running around saying "I can fly!!!!!!!!!" He was pretty cute actually. He was being very careful in them because he said he never wanted to get them dirty. Then later on I found him riding his bike in them. After his bath he wanted to put them back on (of course!). So much for that fresh out of the bath smell - his pajamas smelled like outside. Anyway, I was in Josh's room picking up his towel when I heard the unmistakeable sound of a child falling down the stairs. The bump, bump, roll, bump, cry. I went down to console him and as he was crying he was saying "I can't fly mom" I thought that he had fallen down the stairs, but it turns out he was trying to fly. Poor kid, I think he felt like Buzz lightyear when he tried to fly out the window. At least he didn't try that one.

No comments: