Monday, September 18, 2006

First Day of Preschool



I am terribly late in posting about Josh's exciting event! He started preschool on August 28th. He gets to go 4 days a week. He starts pretty early and I am fortunate that Dad takes Josh (and David and Rachel) to school every day. I think he feels like a big kid - getting ready with Rachel and David and leaving at the same time. He thinks that he needs to pack a lunch like the other kids. He is having a lot of fun. This thursday he gets to go to the zoo with his classmates. He also gets to bring a snack to celebrate his birthday. It's hard to believe that for 4 days a week and 3 hours each day, I only have 1 child to worry about. It's amazing how quickly the time goes.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Wow Josh, you DO look grown up! I am in total denial that I'm going to have to let go of Sam next year. I am not ready for this school stuff!