Saturday, September 30, 2006

Everything old is new again


So last week Rachel found an old cell phone. We're talking non-flip, no color screen, and no camera phone. Pretty much ancient history that I used 6 months ago. She also found the charger and asked if she could have it. I explained that it has no service and can not be used like a real phone would. She didn't really care. I tried to figure out what she would do with the phone. Well, she spent a long time listening to all the different ring tones. She played some games. She used the calculator. She also wrote messages, set an alarm to wake her up, and set up reminders for church. I made her erase the reminder that was set to go off at 12.02 am. Anyway, she is very excited with her faux cell phone. Who knew it would be so much fun.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That phone is almost as ghetto as the one that I have here in Belgium.

Sarah said...

Just to prove my earlier comment... I was showing my co-worker, Martine your blog and the photos of your kids. And she saw this picture of Rachel and said, "Oh! I have the same phone!" She pulled hers out and it is exactly the same one!