Monday, October 02, 2006

Soccer Girl





Rachel has had a fun time playing soccer this year. This was the first time she played soccer. Before she either did dance or gymnastics (I have a one sport rule). She said she really wanted to play soccer. It turned out that her friend Marissa was on her team and her Dad was the coach. Unfortunately, 3 of her games are on Sunday. If I had know that, I probably wouldn't have signed her up. She does get to play in 4 games (she's already had 3). She also has a team practice once a week and on Saturdays they have a clinic with a soccer coach from England. I think that it is really good for her. She has a lot of fun playing. Hopefully next year I can find a team that doesn't have games on Sunday.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

she looks so cute in her uniform!

Ginger said...

looks like you're carrying on the fine Bloomfield tradition of playing soccer. sounds like fun!