Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Open window weather


We have had some beautiful fall days! I love it when the weather cools down enough so that I can open the windows in the house and let some fresh air in. The afternoons are warm and the mornings are delightfully crisp. I love having a long fall where winter doesn't start too early. You can say what you want about the weather in Nebraska, but ever since I've lived here, we have had a nice beautiful fall and spring. You definitely get a taste of each 4 seasons here. So, I'm enjoying the fall and I'm hoping for no snow until at least after Thanksgiving :)

2 comments:

Jess said...

That tree is beautiful! Oh, I really miss having the seasons. It is nice here too right now, but we don't get to see the beautiful trees changing color.

Amanda said...

Yes, that is a beautiful tree. But, unfortunately, that is not my tree - I got that picture off of Getty images to illustrate my post about fall. But, we do have lots of nice trees here that change colors :) Just wanted to clarify!