Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas Card Smiles

Most of you that read this blog will be getting a Christmas card in the next few days. It will have a cute picture of my kids. Here are the ones that didn't make it to the card. My kids consider this a form of torture - having them sit and continually smile while I snap pictures - hoping to get one with all of them smiling at the same time! Maybe someday I will get someone to take a picture of the whole family. Unfortunately, it's almost as hard to get my husband to smile for a picture.

I hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas!

5 comments:

Laura Bloomfield said...

Wow! If these are the rejects, I can't wait to see the real one! Of course, you really can't take a bad picture with those smiles in it!

Jess said...

You will see when you get our Christmas card that we did not get everyone smiling including my husband. I can't wait to get your card.

Mollie said...

You always have such a cute card - I can't wait to get it!

Ginger said...

I totally sympathize with the whole husband not smiling thing. I've found surprise attacks and threats are the most effective way to get him in a family picture. Those pictures sure were cute though and I can't wait to replace last year's on my fridge!

Bond Fam said...

haha that is sooo my brothers (they like to be onery and not smile for pictures)