Tuesday, December 25, 2007

New Christmas Clothes

Here are the kids new Christmas clothes. I think Josh has grown out of a 4T. He still wears size 4 but the 4T outfit I got him from JC Penney is a little on the small side. It was the only one left and I thought I could make it work. I don't think this outfit will last him very long :) Anyway, my kids are always excited to wear new clothes - even the boys. I only made Rachel's dress. This was due to a extreme lack of pretty dresses in her size. There were racks and racks of holiday dresses for sizes 6 and under. As the mother of a "tween" it is very difficult to find clothes that look half way normal. I guess it is good that I can sew.




3 comments:

Amanda Stevens said...

Amanda,
I so glad we are on the same wave length. I just started blogging. I found out you can actually make a archival book out of it. Your kids look so great in their outfits. It is always a bummer when it doesn't fit right. Keep in touch. love Amanda (the girl who had the same microwave, sist and name)

Jess said...

They look great in their Christmas outfits. I don't know what I am going to do when I have a "tween" because I cannot sew.

Jensen Five said...

Amanda,
I was so excited to see your comment on my blog! It's been a LONG time! I've had fun reading your blog and getting to see what you have been up to. You have such a cute family! Keep in touch! Jaime Jensen