Sunday, December 30, 2007

Christmas Pajamas


Every year the kids get new pajamas on Christmas eve. Since they always know that they are getting them and it's not really a surprise, this year I let the kids pick out their own fabric. Josh loves monkeys, Rachel loves cats, and David picked sports. We just all picked out a cute giraffe print for Emma.




The kids laughed and laughed at this one with David's funny face. He said that he was about to sneeze!

The kids love getting a new set of fun pajamas. Last year I didn't have time to make them so I bought them all some. This year I planned for time a little better and was able to get my sewing done. They seem to love them so much more if they are homemade!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Those pjs are the BEST and I love that they picked out the fabric. I need you to teach me how to sew. Too bad we don't live closer.

profl unze said...

I feel as light as a feather. It's Vitax Extreme Fat Burn best when others pitch in. I know, "Where's the beef?" I found this overwhelming at first. This is the exceptional part in regard to using it.
http://www.supplementsauthority.com/vitax-extreme-fat-burn/