Monday, November 10, 2008

Emma's haircut

Emma has the kind of hair I've always wanted - very fine and extremely straight. You can let it air dry and it is straight as a pin. The fact that it is very fine also means that it gets tangled very easily. I've spent lots of time (with lots of conditioner and a comb) combing out the tangles that get in her hair. She's never had very long hair - it would just make the tangling so much worse. So, it was time to chop a few inches off her hair. I forgot to take a before picture so I snapped this one in the car with my cell phone before we went in.

She was so cooperative with the hair stylist! I just know she wouldn't have held as still or put her head down for me - like she did at the salon.

Here is her cute new 'do. She went around all day telling everyone she had pretty hair.

I'm hoping it will lead to less tangles and less tears!

5 comments:

Laura Bloomfield said...

No Surprise Here: SUPER CUTE EMMA!!!!! You're hair is very pretty.

Bond Fam said...

Oh I love it! She looks so cute! As usual!

Heather said...

how cute - i love her haircut.

Ginger said...

You DO have pretty hair, Emma! Wow, she is getting so big!

Jenn said...

What a Little Pincess!