Sunday, April 19, 2009

Our trip - part two.

The next leg of our journey was up to Fruit Heights, Utah to visit with my parents and sisters. The trip went pretty well. We just had a little bit of snow over Soldiers Summit, but it wasn't really that bad. We made the trip in 7 hours (hours of driving so far... 13) and had a very nice week with Grandparents. My parents had recently put in an endless pool, so that kept the kids entertained quite a bit.







We also had fun visiting my sister Sarah, going out to eat, and just relaxing. Rachel was very lucky and got to go to a David Archuleta concert with her grandpa. Sarah was very generous and offered to make the drive from Utah to Colorado Springs with me. Our plan was to leave on April 1. More to come...

2 comments:

Bond Fam said...

How fun! I bet the endless pool is so nice, I would love one of those someday.

Julie Olson said...

I'd love one of those too. I didn't realize they were big enough for kiddos to play in either.