Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Is it really November?

Omaha truly has some of the strangest weather that I have ever experienced. Now I don't even think it is strange to have snow in April in Utah when there are buds on the trees. Not that I'm complaining! Today the highs are in the low 80s. I thought that it was really warm a few days before Halloween when it was in the mid to upper 60s. It cooled down for a few days with highs in the 40s, but it has been warming up ever since. It has been nice for the kids to be able to play outside for the past few days. It's pretty weird for your kids to be playing outside in 80 degree weather and then it starts to get dark at 5:30. Even though I love this weather, it will probably make it feel really cold when it goes down into the 50s next week. I guess we will enjoy it while it lasts.

No comments: