Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween


We had a very fun Halloween this year. Here are the kids all ready for the party at Dad's work.


Here's a closeup of Rachel's cute makeup.



I didn't even realize it until after the costumes were made - we have a doll version of each costume. David and Josh were especially excited and had been playing "pumkin girl(boy) and Peter Pan!" for quite some time now.


Here's Emma. She didn't want to wear her hat that identified her as a hersey's kiss. She also wouldn't stand still for a picture with her siblings.





Fun at the church party and trunk or treat.


Halloween Night! We only visited a few neighbors because Dad was out of town. I was worried about being home to hand out candy. Turns out, I shouldn't have been. I think we probably had about 10 trick or treaters.

This is how much candy we had left over.

All in all we had a great Halloween.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

If you want to get rid of that candy, Jackie is requesting that you send it to belgium. As if we don't have enough chocolate goodness to satisfy our sweet tooths.

jackie said...

please please please please.. sarah really wants it, she needs more candy!! she keeps eating my brownies!

Amanda said...

Sorry, I don't have much chocolate and that is on purpose. I knew that if I had left overs it couldn't be something tempting like snickers or peanut butter cups. I have mostly laffy taffys, smarties, bottlecaps, stuff like that.