Sunday, January 06, 2008

Christmas Morning Smiles

Well, I thought I better post this before it becomes old news! We had a great Christmas morning. I love to try and capture the looks on every one's faces as they are opening their presents. These were the favorite gifts: Josh, his spiderman sofa; David - he likes everything but I think he really like the Magnetix set, Emma - her animal train - even though we got her a new baby doll, she prefers the very old and tattered one that belongs to Rachel; and Rachel - I think it was the MP3 player. She proudly came home from school on their first day back and said "Everyone cool either got a cell phone, a digital camera, or an mp3 player!" Really, a cell phone for 9 year olds? Anyway, I'm glad she was happy with it. I'm glad that Christmas is finally over and all the holiday decorations are down. Enjoy the slideshow!

1 comment:

Bond Fam said...

Ohh I wish I could have been there!