Friday, August 22, 2008

My claim to fame

On Tuesday I had to run a few errands. As I was coming out of the store, a man with a video camera wanted to ask me a few questions. I guess I'm not really on top of things because I didn't know that John McCain was coming to Las Cruces the next day. They wanted to know what I thought of McCain coming to Las Cruces. Then they wanted to know what I would ask him. They asked me a lot of questions but only a few seconds ended up on the news broadcast. My kids got a big kick out of it. It was kind of fun to be on the news - even if it was only for a few seconds.

6 comments:

Ginger said...

Dang Amanda! You're big time! Can I have your autograph? :)

Julie Olson said...

you look great and you were the only one who had 2 clips on there. Cool! BTW, Love the blog background.

Jenn said...

Wow, that is so cool!

Elizabeth said...

Way cool!

Bond Fam said...

How cool! It was probly wierd to see yourself on tv!

Jess said...

That is so cool! It was so fun to see you and hear your voice. It has been too long since we have seen each other. You look great!