Sunday, August 31, 2008

Rachel's Blog

The other day, Rachel came up to me and said "Mom, can I have a blog?" I thought about it for a second and said "sure". She was so excited. She said "really? I thought I would have to beg and beg to get you to say yes!" I thought that was funny. Actually, it will be a good writing exercise for her and a fun way to keep a journal. Dad said it had to be private, so we invited everyone that we thought would like to read it. If I have somehow not invited you, or maybe I don't have your e-mail address, please send me an e-mail and I'll get you an invitation. My e-mail is amanda {dot} bloomfield {at} gmail {dot} com. Just remove the spaces and change the words inside of {} to symbols. I'm looking forward to what she will write.

Tales of a 5th Grade Nothing

I hope you enjoy it too.

1 comment:

Bond Fam said...

She is doing such a great job with it! I love reading it!