Monday, January 28, 2008

New 'do

I finally got my hair cut. This is something that I put off for forever. I really had no excuse - I had a gift card to the salon at my gym. So, it was already paid for and I had the option of free child care. Also, I'm putting my picture on the blog (even though I really hate getting my picture taken) to show that I do actually exist. I'm usually the one behind the camera. So, even though I think I look awful, here goes.
The before:




And the after:



I did actually get some bangs cut, but I am going to have to train them to stay down, they've been pushed off to the side for so long, that's they way they want to go. Hopefully I will still be able to do my hair "curly" (that means I don't actually do anything to it, except put some goop in it). I like the way my hair looks when it's all straightened, I just hate doing it :)

6 comments:

Margie Madsen said...

I think you look fantastic, I love the look!!
Mom

Bond Fam said...

It looks really good Amanda!!

Jess said...

It is so cute on you! I love getting a new haircut. You look great!

Mollie said...

We have sister haircuts! I love it!

Laura Bloomfield said...

I LOOOOOOVE Your Haircut!!!! That is GREAT!!!

Ginger said...

I give it three hubbas: hubba, hubba, hubba!